Robert Ruiz is in the employee spotlight this month!
Robert Ruiz began his career at OGsys two years as the Account Manager, but quickly transitioned to a Sales. Robert worked in the Biochemistry/Pharmaceutical and Aerospace Industries prior to joining OGsys. Robert received his undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from Baylor University and his MBA from Texas Christian University. Robert’s passion, entrepreneurial spirit, and his ability to connect with peers and clients make him a valuable team member at OGsys!
We asked Robert to share a bit more about himself and his job with us. Here’s what he said:
- Tell Us About Your Family: Robert is married to Allison and they have a daughter named Hayden. The family has three dogs: Kahlua, Baylor and Lady.
- Favorite Quote: “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”
- Favorite TV Show: Orange is the New Black
- Superpower Wish: Flight
- Dream Dinner Guest: DB Cooper or Nostradamus
- Typical Weekends: Robert enjoys spending time with his family outdoors grilling, swimming, and doing yard work. Robert is also an avid “crossfitter.”